Thursday, February 01, 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment = 1
Been to all lessons and think that I have provided a high quality of work since the begining of the year.

Effort = 2
Haven't contributed in all lessons but when I want to make a point, I will say it. Handed in homework in time etc.

Punctuality = 2
I do come late to lessons, but I don't take the ****. I normally am five minutes late max and if any later and do have a genuine reason.

Submission and Quality of Homework = 2
The blog work is not up to date because of internet problems so i won't argue no more, but the standard of work is high.

Ability to Work Independantly = 1
The majority of the time I do work on my own because I don't sit with my friends, and at home if I know something has to be done, I'll do it.

Quality of Writing = 1
I feel confident about my writing ability and think that it is at a high standard. I clearly indicate that I am able to write to an accurate degree.

Organisation of Media Folder = 1
If there's one thing I'm proud of it's my folder. I have seperate sections for the different modules, where all the handouts are up to date and annotated on.

Oral Contribution in Class = 3
Like i said before, i don't so much because I let other people get on with it, and then I really can't be bothered, but if i want to stress a point, I will open my mouth and speak.

3 Targets:
- catch up with blog work
- start getting more research on independant study
- contribute to discussions more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home